Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Studio Update


        I am so pleased to be a part of the upcoming Maternal Creations Craft Fair- coinciding with the East Side Culture Crawl- taking place this Saturday at the Canuck Family Education Centre of William Street- just off The Drive. Vancouver is home to so many creative Momma's- there is sure to be a little treasure for everyone to be found at this weekend's event.


        I have been busy in the studio this week- lots of fun Holiday goodies are coming together- organically coming around to where my cards started- this new batch is a lot more "collagey" than what they have been- loads of vintage ephemera seeping into these Holiday missives- velvet, stamps, pages of books, tags- all combined with my signature prints. New life to old postage to be sent around the world again!


        This is Plain Jane's last craft market of the season- but never worry both the Etsy shop and Facebook page are positively full up with new stock! Lots of little zipper bags which make for perfect stocking stuffers or hostess gifts in addition to lots of mini Moleskin notebooks.


       I'm not sure if it is the prospect of spending time with other local creative Momma's or just the time of year but I feel this is my best batch of cards yet. If you are local and hoping to start your Holiday shopping please come out and say hello- lots of unique goodies to chose from!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!