Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Studio Update and A Fun Announcement


     After a short break from the studio I am back and busy working away on a few new products for the fall! Working through a new product can be challenging and emotional at times- which is weird- you wouldn't think a canvas tote bin would illicit any emotion other than "yay now I can organize". I have been really struggling getting the size and pattern of the tote bin but I think I got it now- Miss Lo approves and has claimed the sample bin for herself- more will appear in the shop soon!


      I have three new pillow designs that are in the Facebook shop- hand screen printed on natural linen and backed with a variety of pinks- linen, silk and dupioni- all in pink! Pop on over to the shop and have a look- each pillow is 19x 19 and has a zipper for easy washing- $45 for the pillow cover- $60 for the pillow cover and filler- please contact me via my Plain Jane page for details or questions.

      My big exciting news is that I am officially signed up to the The Urban Market at Highstreet in Abbotsford with Spruce Collective- starting with a private shopping and wine event on Friday October 25 (tickets are $40) followed by a full shopping day Saturday October 26. I absolutely love the ladies of Spruce Collective and have long admired their markets of the past- I am super excited to actually be a part of this one as a vendor- not just shopping! 


       So folks it is getting to be that time of the year- uber organized people are starting their Holiday shopping and making- elving as I like to call it! This year I encourage you all to seek out artisans in your neighbourhood- crafter's markets are everywhere- support your local artist! If you are looking to have a bit of custom sewing or screen printing done now is the time- I am taking pre orders on all of the items in my shop- here- as well as still accepting custom orders until mid November. Please contact me via the comments section of my blog or my Plain Jane Facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were closer and could come to the event at Urban Market, that looks amazing! Beautiful work and so looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!