A few hours later I regained consciousness and this is what I saw...
-melt 1 cup of butter and blend together with 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs,2 cups of confectioners sugar and 1 cup of peanut butter
- once blended spread evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan( ungreased)
- melt together 1.5 cups of chocolate chips with 4 tbsp peanut butter
- spread this on top of bottom crust
- chill in the fridge for an hour- the squares not you
- cut up or just dig in with a spoon
- yah that just happened!