Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome

Welcome! I'm Sharilyn Jane Kuehnel, wife to my best friend and Mamma to two small people! This blog has existed in my mind for a very long time now and I've decided it's time to share some of the things I love and love to do with friends who wish to follow along. So consider this an ongoing conversation- one that has been going on for years over many cups of tea!

I have so much to share I hardly know where to begin, maybe a bit about myself beyond being a wife & Mamma! I am an artist, a maker and lover of beauty. I have a passion for making things from scratch when possible, walking lightly on this earth & teaching my children to be future stewards of our environment. I also happen to love fashion and interior design and shoes! I love shoes!

Please bear with me as I start this journey into the inter webs, as much as I have to share I have to learn. So pop in to see what my pack of small children and I get up to on a daily basis as we try and craft our lives from scratch one loaf of bread at a time!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad that you've made the plunge. I have been working on a restructure of mine, I'll let you know when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherilyn! Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! looking forward to following your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!