Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Shop Update!



     In spite of the August heat we have been experiencing I have been busy in my studio this week- which means new goodies are going into my Etsy shop this tomorrow! I have just been so inspired by my time away- trips to Pender Island, Gibsons and the Okanagan have all given me fresh eyes. All the Farmer's Markets we visited and artisans I have encountered have inspired me to get excited about my work again- making things- beautiful things- this is what I love!


        Two new prints of tea towels are available- along with an oldy but goody- these tea towels are slightly different as they are printed on flour sack cotton instead of linen- making these lovely gems more affordable at $7.00 a piece. The cutie French bulldog print is available for pre order- thanks to a good friend for inspiring this one! All others are available in larger quantities for purchase. Hand printed by me in my studio- each tea towel is slightly different and one of a kind.


         Also just in time for.... dare I say it... back to school are these great large scale Moleskine notebooks- ruled- 120 pages of acid free paper- 7.5"x 10"- hand printed by me in my studio! I love a fresh note book- regardless of if I am going to school or not! A great addition to these great little notebooks are the co-ordinating zipper tote bags- loving these little bags- so good for so many things!


         Again the main fabric of the zipper totes is hand printed by me- so each little bag is one of a kind- sized at around 8' x8"- perfect for pencils, makeup, and any little assorted goodies one might need to carry around! The large sized notebooks are priced at $15.00 each and the little totes at $12.00.




        I will admit that this collection is full of a few of my favourite things- fresh notebooks- great for school or making lists, small tote bags- perfect for carry around life's odds and sods and fresh tea towels- perfect for sprucing up any kitchen! To me this time of year is all about preparing for the coming shift in seasons- yes school is back in session soon but that is not the main focus for me- Fall always feels fresh- a chance to embrace change in  our lives- I love that!


        All these little goodies will be posted on my Plain Jane Facebook page today- feel free to check it out- and if you feel so inclined "like" my page- I am constantly updating and adding new things in this space- as well as daily blog posts. Everything here will be available in my Plain Jane Etsy shop tomorrow- again I encourage folks to check it out! If you see something you like I am always open to custom orders- please just message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!